Ready to act?
Greener transportation from BIXI Inc.
The BIXI Corporate Program allows your company to promote an active lifestyle and means of transportation by encouraging employees to use BIXI to get around. Whether for commuting several days a week or taking leisurely rides during free time, BIXI Corporate Program memberships will meet the needs of those who matter most and help them see their surroundings in a new light.
Why choose BIXI Corporate Program?
- Your employees are your greatest asset. This program helps you stand out as an employer brand and demonstrate your commitment to taking care of people important to you.
- It’s the perfect time to promote healthy habits and eco-responsible values at the workplace. Welcoming BIXI to your business means actively engaging with employee health and decreasing greenhouse gas emissions in your city.
- It gives you energy and relieves stress. Here’s proof: riding a bike improves concentration, boosts performance and reduces absenteeism. Cycling also saves times during rush hour and clears your head when times get tough.
- Bringing BIXIST culture to your business encourages social capital and a feeling of belonging. The BIXI Corporate Program fosters interactions between your employees by giving them something else in common.
- Montreal is bike-friendly. The city makes life easy for BIXISTS by offering them a cycling network of more than 1000 km, one of the largest in North America.
- Because it’s a powerful communication tool that helps promote the employer brand both internally and externally.
Getting started is easy! The BIXI Corporate Program includes:
Find out who joined the community thanks to the BIXI Corporate Program!
Loyal to our bike-sharing culture, we have teamed up with companies to promote sustainable mobility, while ensuring people’s well-being and improving their quality of life.
Together, we go further
Accenture, AlayaCare, Altitude Sports, ARTM, Radio-Canada, Association des SDC de Montréal, BBA, Behaviour Interactive, Bell Canada, CAE, Casadel films, CDC de la pointe, Cégep André-Laurendeau, Cégep du Vieux-Montréal, Centre des services scolaire de Montréal, Centre Phi, Centre de gestion des déplacements métropolitain, CGI, CHU Ste-Justine, CHUM, Cinesite, CIUSSS de l’Est-de-l’Île-de-Montréal, CIUSSS du Centre-Ouest-de-l’île-de-Montréal, CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l’Île-de-Montréal, Cogeco, Collège Ahuntsic, Collège Brébeuf, Collège Rosemont, Concordia University, Conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec, Corner Collection, Cossette Communication, DASSAULT – 3DS, DAVIDSON, Dawson College, Desjardins, Double Negative, DRW Canada Inc., Éco-compteur, École de technologie supérieure, Evoq architecture, exo, Explorance, EXPRETIO, FADOQ île de Montréal, Framestore, Giro Inc, Gouvernement du Québec, Gray Collection, Groupe Publicis, HEC Montréal, Hydro-Québec, Institut de Tourisme et d’Hôtellerie du Québec, International Organizations in Montreal, Jungle Media, Keywords Studios, Loto-Québec, McGill University, Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration, Moment Factory, Musée d’art contemporain de Montréal, Cabinet NATIONAL, Office québécois de la langue française, Omnicom Media Group, Palais des congrès de Montréal, Parc Jean-Drapeau, Parc Olympique, Percy Miller, Plus compagnie, Polytechnique Montréal, Potloc, Pouvoir Syndical, Publicis Canada, Québecor, Rablab, Revenu Québec, Rodeo FX, RTL – employés, SALESFLOOR, Sama source, SAQ, SidLee, Sii Canada, Société québécoise des infrastructures, SOLUTION BI, SREPE, STL – Employés, STM – Employés, Sureté du Québec, Technicolor Canada, Tedy, Transat A.T., Ubisoft, Université de Montréal, Université UQAM, Valtech, Ville de Montréal, WARNER BROS GAMES, Will & way, YMCA, Zola