Work with us
ROAD OPERATIONS COORDINATORApply
This is a permanent position of 37.5 hours per week. Full range of benefits are offered after 3 months.
Summary of Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Manages employee training on an ongoing basis in accordance with the programs and procedures in place and participates in the improvement and compliance of driver training methods.
- Manages and analyzes driver performance using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identifies driver training needs
- Identifies training needs for the Road Operations team based on performance indicators.
- Ensures compliance with health and safety regulations on the road and manages the administrative side of CSST cases in collaboration with Human Resources
- Coordinates team leaders and supervises drivers
- Conducts disciplinary follow-ups
- Handles customer complaints
- Travels on the road to conduct audits and target gaps to develop training for the road operations team
- Manages and motivates the team in order to achieve set objectives and initiates action plans required to achieve these objectives
- Participates in equipment improvement and optimization with the logistics supervisor
- Encourages teamwork, initiative, excellence and employee engagement
- Participates in the team’s human resources management, including hiring and interviewing, performance evaluation, disciplinary management, and ensures health and safety in operations.
- Performs all other related tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (relevant experience may be considered)
- Valid class 5 driver’s licence and a good driving record (SAAQ)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in staff management (coaching and supervision)
- Good priority management, available, autonomous
- Ability to motivate and communicate effectively
- Organizational skills
- Ability to manage stress
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite and comfortable with computer tools
Do you have the knowledge and skills we need? Send your resume.
Deadline to subimit your application: Friday, January 8, 2021. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Interviews will be held in January for a start date in late January 2021.
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.