Work with us
MARKETING AND SALES MANAGER (Temporary position)Apply
This is a temporary position from January to June 2021, 37.5 hours a week.
Summary of Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
Retention of existing customers
- Manages existing customer accounts, handles the sales process from start to finish
- Analyzes the client’s needs using active listening and probing the client’s reality in an effective way
- Updates administrative records and manages the group sales program
- Conducts follows up on invoicing for group accounts
- Writes weekly reports throughout the season, as well as an end-of-season report
- Ensures a physical presence at certain promotional events and acts as a brand ambassador
- Researches and develops new business opportunities by phone / email / interview to generate and follow up on sales.
- Writes documents related to group offers
Manages marketing accounts
- Participates in program management with partners
- Follows up on communications with partners
- Ensures connection between the different departments
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
- College or university degree marketing or business administration
- 3 years of relevant sales experience
- Bilingual: written and oral communication
- Comfortable in an IT environment
- Sense of priorities and responsibilities
- Strong sales and customer relations skills
- Engagement towards being a good brand ambassador
- Organization and planning skills
- Great sales and communication skills
Do you have the knowledge and skills we are looking for? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application before January 8, 2021. Interviews will begin in January.
Please note that we will only contact selected candidates.
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.