Work with us
What we offer:
Key benefits include;
- a permanent position with benefits after 3 months: group insurance and pension plan with employer participation;
- a starting date of January 3, 2022;
- safe working conditions that meet the latest health standards;
- a complementary BIXI membership, with a station in front of the office;
- a rack for personal bicycles;
- the choice of parking (first come, first served) or of a monthly travel allowance;
- development opportunities;
- an employee assistance program;
- teleworking possibilities;
- free coffee and hot chocolate.
And most importantly, extraordinarily passionate colleagues!
- Ensure the administrative management of new employee files;
- participate in the intake and integration of new employees, and ensure that hiring documents and forms are completed;
- participate in the recruitment and retention of employees to meet the needs of the organization;
- plan and participate in recruitment activities (virtual job fairs, university job fairs);
- coordinate and manage various activities related to recruitment: job postings, interview logistics, pre-employment screening, etc.;
- prepare and update various reports and HR performance indicators;
- collaborate with the HR team on various internal projects (digital HR transition);
- assume a consulting role with managers and employees on recruitment issues;
- perform targeted searches for potential candidates, according to the needs of different departments.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to be summary and indicative, not a complete and detailed list of duties and responsibilities that may be performed by the person occupying this position.
Still interested? This may be the job for you. Now,
Some must-haves :
- College degree in Administration, with a specialization in Human Resources, or other equivalent or higher degree in a related field;
- 2 years experience in a human resources support role (Minimum);
- important: recruitment experience and knowledge of the full recruitment process;
- good organizational skills and adaptability;
- autonomy and discretion;
- strong communication skills, both oral and written (French and English);
- strong writing and presentation skills (French and English);
- ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- experience with an applicant tracking system (ATS) and other recruitment tools and technologies (Asset).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- ability to build winning relationships at all levels;
- good teamwork and leadership skills;
- ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- command of computer programs and the Office suite.
Does this mandate appeal to you? Do you have the knowledge and skills we are looking for?
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.