Work with us
Driver bicycle redistribution (without trailer)Apply
We offer :
- A full training
- Corporate work outfits
- A free BIXI subscription
- Access to a parking (limited places) or monthly travel allowance (one of the two)
- A safe environment meeting the latest health standards
- Advancement opportunities within the team
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Full and partial time available on evening shifts (work shifts include 1 day on weekend day)
- $ 18,50 per hour, bonus for night shifts
- Free unlimited coffee.
A unique summer job in Montreal
- Drive a transit truck modified with an integrated trailer
- Participate in the deployment and withdrawal of stations at the start and end of the season
- Distribute the bicycles among the BIXI stations
- Carry out maintenance and washing of stations
- Contact dispatch for directions. Using an app to track and report on tasks
- Assist customers with their questions.
- Perform any other related tasks that may be entrusted to you: warehouse work, station assembly, truck wash, handling ...
To be selected for an interview, you must :
- Secondary School Diploma (SSD)
- Valid class 5 driver's license and a good driving record
- Ease in traffic in a busy environment.
- Enjoy working outdoors and be in good physical shape to lift weights up to 60 lbs / 28 kg.
- Good management of priorities and stress
- Work with meticulousness and precision in compliance with health and safety procedure
- Ability to work long shifts, more than 10 hours as needed
- Great learning capacity
- Experience in customer service
- A good knowledge of the city of Montreal
- Minimum mechanical knowledge (Asset)
Motivated to make life easier in your community? Send us your application by May 25th 2021. Please note that only candidates who are selected will receive a response.
In the current situation of COVID-19, BIXI Montréal is taking all necessary measures to ensure a safe work environment for its employees
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.