Work with us
Driver bicycle redistribution (with trailer)Apply
- A full training
- Corporate Uniform
- A free BIXI subscription
- Access to a parking or monthly travel allowance (one of the two)
- A safe environment meeting the latest health standards
- Advancement opportunities within the team
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Full and partial time available onevening shifts only (all shifts include 1 weekend day)
- $ 20 salary per hour
- Free unlimited coffee.
A unique summer job in Montreal
- Drive a pick-up truck with a trailer
- Participate in the installation and withdrawal of stations at the start and end of the season
- Redistribute the bicycles among the BIXI stations
- Tasks are allocated electronically by a dedicated dispatch center.
- Respond to customers’ questions.
- Perform any other related tasks that may be requested by management: warehouse work, station assembly, truck wash, etc...
To be selected for an interview, you must have :
- Secondary School Diploma (SSD)
- Valid class 5 drivers license and a good driving record
- An ability to drive in high traffic areas (Downtown core during rush-hours)
- Enjoy working outdoors and be in good physical shape to lift weights up to 60 lbs / 28 kg.
- Good management of priorities and stress
- Meticulous working habits, and in compliance with health and safety procedures
- Ability to work long shifts, more than 10 hours as needed
- Great learning capacity
- Experience in customer service
- A good knowledge of the city of Montreal
- Minimum mechanical knowledge (Asset)
- A valid Class 1 or 3 driver's licence (Asset)
Motivated to make life easier in your community? Send us your application by May 25th 2021. Please note that only candidates who are selected will receive a response.
In the current situation of COVID-19, BIXI Montréal is taking all necessary measures to ensure a safe work environment for its employees
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.