Work with us
Driver (battery changes for our electric bikes fleet)-$17.00/hr + Bonus for nights shiftsApply
Get a job until November 15th with the possibility of coming back next season (spring 2022). This is a physical job that will get you outside.
- A full training
- Corporate work outfits
- A free BIXI subscription
- Parking (first come, first served)
- Or monthly travel allowance (one of the two)
- A safe environment meeting the latest health standards
- Advancement opportunities within the team
- Free unlimited coffee.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- 38 to 40 hours per week on night shifts only (work shifts include 1 day on weekend day)
- $ 17 per hour,
- Wednesday to Saturday: + $ 2 bonus for night shifts
- Sunday to Wednesday: + $ 1 bonus for night shifts
A unique summer job in Montreal
- Responsible for battery installation and removal on our electric bikes fleet
- Assist customers with their questions.
- Contact dispatch for directions. Using an app to track and report on tasks
- Load and unload material from the vehicle
- Perform basic diagnostic tests, troubleshooting, and minor repairs if necessary.
- Perform any other related tasks that may be entrusted to you: warehouse work, station assembly, truck wash, handling ...
- Participate in the deployment and withdrawal of stations at the start and end of the season
To get to the interview, you must:
- High School Diploma (SSD)
- Valid class 5 driver's license and a good driving record
- Ease in traffic in a busy environment.
- Enjoy working outdoors and be in good physical shape to lift weights up to 60 lbs / 28 kg.
- Good management of priorities and stress
- Work with meticulousness and precision in compliance with health and safety procedure
- Ability to work long shifts, more than10 hours as needed
- Great learning capacity
- Experience in customer service (Asset)
- A good knowledge of the city of Montreal (Asset)
Motivated to make life easier in your community? Send us your application.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.