We want to make our website more user-friendly and continuously improve it.
Work with us
A unique summer job in Montreal:
- Optimize the efficiency of truck movements on the road.
- Plan the driver’s route considering the traffic and construction works.
- Help plan special requests and distribution for major events in Montreal
- Maintain a close relationship with our Customer Service team.
- Ensure tracking of tasks using CRM (task management software)
- Support our Customer Service team in client emergencies
To get an interview, you must:
- Hold a Diploma of Collegial Studies in transportation logistics or experience in dispatching
- A good knowledge of the city of Montreal
- Be comfortable with Excel spreadsheets
- Have good analytical skills
- Have a sense of organization and adaptability
- Be bilingual, written and oral (an asset)
- Evening schedule from Wednesday to Saturday
Please note that we will only contact successful candidates.
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.