Work with us
This is a permanent position with benefits offered after 3 months of employment.
What we offer:
Key benefits include;
- a competitive salary;
- safe working conditions that meet the latest health standards;
- a complementary BIXI membership (BIXI station in front of the office building);
- a rack for personal bicycles;
- the choice of parking (first come, first served) or of a monthly travel allowance;
- development opportunities;
- an employee assistance program;
- teleworking possibilities;
- free coffee and hot chocolate.
And most importantly, extraordinarily passionate colleagues!
- Participate in special enhancement projects or provide support, as required;
- assist users in formulating their business needs and requests;
- prepare detailed analysis and monthly and quarterly reports, including statistics, graphs, and charts - for use by operational teams. All of this while cleansing the data and formatting the reports;
- synthesize and vulgarize the information to make it accessible to the management team or to the public (open data);
- coach users in the interpretation and understanding of data;
- analyse, compile and test data, helping to coordinate pilot tests;
- participate in ad hoc research projects; extract and aggregate data to facilitate analysis by management;
- actively participate in the design of new tools and systems;
- analyze the technical and operational needs of internal process experts, and define automation options to recommend the most optimal technology solutions;
- take charge of the analysis of technical needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to be summary and indicative, not a complete and detailed list of duties and responsibilities that may be performed by the person occupying this position.
- A degree in data science, information systems, or business intelligence;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in data management or analysis;
- experience as a business analyst (an asset);
- experience as a database administrator (an asset).
- Ability to handle ambiguous situations and to quickly understand new concepts;
- excellent knowledge of MySQL and Python;
- proficiency in visualization tools, namely Power Bi;
- knowledge of Git, PHP (an asset);
- development knowledge (an asset) and use of APIs;
- knowledge of cloud architectures and products (an asset);
- ability to build relationships with internal clients;
- ability to work on, deliver and follow through on multiple projects;
- result and innovation oriented, with a sense of initiative;
- excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and oral);
- excellent analytical skills;
- bilingualism (English and French)
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.