Work with us
Customer Service Agent: Day, for calls in english onlyApply
* This is a temporary job until November 15, 2021, for day and evening shifts with the possibility of night shifts.
Number of hours per week: 30 hrs. Conditions: may vary according to business needs.
- A free BIXI subscription
- Parking or monthly travel allowance (one of the two)
- A safe environment meeting the latest health standards
- Advancement opportunities within the team
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- $ 18 per hour
- Work from home under certain conditions
- Free unlimited coffee.
A unique summer job in Montreal (April to November)
- Make BIXI’s reputation shine by offering quality customer service
- Receive incoming calls: no solicitation is required!
- Learn about various bike sharing systems and the specificities of each one
- Use our CRM (customer relationship management software) for thorough follow-up and information-sharing with your colleagues
- Represent BIXI at promotional events in Montréal
- Have the option of returning to your job next summer
To get an interview, you must have:
- High schooll Diploma (SSD)
- Essential: be bilingual, both spoken and written ( Basic French- Advanced English)
- Have a strong aptitude for learning
- Have 2 years of call centre experience
- 2 years minimun of experience in customrer service
- Experience with night shifts
- Be available and able to join our training group (be able to attend training full-time starting July 26th)
- Have a strong team spirit
- Be punctual and professional
- Be available to work on a changing schedule (day, evening)
- Be autonomous
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only candidates who are selected will receive a response.
In the current situation of COVID-19, BIXI Montréal is taking all necessary measures to ensure a safe work environment for its employees.
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.