Work with us
Customer Service AgentApply
In addition to being an environmentally responsible employer, BIXI Montréal offers flexible hours that fit into your summer session or the option of working full-time during your vacation. Help a remarkable company to grow while you meet other people who want to make Montréal a greener city.
Number of hours per week: 30 hrs. Conditions: may vary according to business needs.
Unique seasonal work in Montréal (April to November)
- Make BIXI’s reputation shine by offering quality customer service
- Receive incoming calls: no solicitation is required!
- Learn about various bike sharing systems and the specificities of each one
- Use our CRM (customer relationship management software) for thorough follow-up and information-sharing with your colleagues
- Represent BIXI at promotional events in Montréal
- Leave your bike at home. Ride BIXI for free while working for us.
- Have the option of returning to your job next summer
To get an interview, you must:
- Essential: be bilingual, both spoken and written (French-English)
- Have a strong aptitude for learning
- Have 2 years of call centre experience
- Be available and able to join one of our 3 training groups (be able to attend training full-time from Monday through Friday: week of March 23, week of April 6, and week of May 4)
- Have a strong team spirit
- Be punctual and professional
Please note that only candidates who are selected will receive a response.
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.