Work with us
The Account Manager will work closely with other departments and with operations-related subcontractors.
This is a permanent 37.5 hour-week position, with access to a full range of benefits after 3 months.
Summary of main responsibilities and tasks
- Be responsible for relationships with major strategic partners and sponsors, while working closely with the Integrated Marketing and Sales Director.
- Play a major role with group leads in making strategic recommendations for partnerships and sponsorships.
- Build relationships with staff from all levels of expertise, both internally and externally.
- Well informed about BIXI Montreal’s pool of expertise, both digital and traditional, and how to bring in the right experts at the right time.
- Master the dynamics of customer relations and be a reference in project management (details, deadlines, budgets, objectives and customer benefits).
- Lead and contribute to all stages of strategic partnership and major sponsorship requests.
- Develop strong relationships with strategic partners, major sponsors and internal team members.
- Develop and present materials to teams, strategic partners and major sponsors
- Anticipate the needs of strategic partners and major sponsors in advance of their request and review them with the team.
- Actively participate in the planning process by contributing to the project synthesis (positioning, benefits, etc.) and be the source of relevant product and market information.
- Follow up with sponsors and partners regarding the implementation of various projects (major sponsors, events and station sponsors).
- Lead and contribute to the signing of agreements with various partners and sponsors.
- University degree in communication, marketing, marketing project management or any other relevant combination: non-standard profiles are welcome!
- Between 3 and 6 years of relevant experience in customer relations. Experience in a digital agency or digital consulting service will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge or ability to understand new technologies and digital platforms operations.
- Have a creative and innovative perspective on the product.
- Achieve expected results.
- Oriented towards collaboration and team spirit.
- Values traditional as well as digital products.
- Combination of education and relevant experience.
- Ability to multi-task, strong presentation skills
- Bilingual in both written and verbal communication
Do you have the knowledge and skills it takes? Send your resume now. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please send your application before May 3, 2021.
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.