Work with us
Customer Service AgentApply
In addition to being an environmentally responsible employer, BIXI Montréal offers flexible hours that fit into your summer session. Help a remarkable company to grow while you meet other people who want to make Montréal a greener city.
Number of hours per week: 20 hrs. Conditions: may vary according to business needs.
Unique seasonal work in Montréal (May to November)
- Make BIXI’s reputation shine by offering quality customer service
- Receive incoming calls: no solicitation is required!
- Learn about various bike sharing systems and the specificities of each one
- Use our CRM (customer relationship management software) for thorough follow-up and information-sharing with your colleagues
- Represent BIXI at promotional events in Montréal
- Leave your bike at home. Ride BIXI for free while working for us.
- Have the option of returning to your job next summer
To get an interview, you must:
- Essential: be bilingual, both spoken and written (French-English)
- Have a strong aptitude for learning
- Have 2 years of call centre experience
- Be available and able to join our training group (be able to attend training full-time from Monday through Friday: week of July 6th)
- Have a strong team spirit
- Be punctual and professional
Please note that only candidates who are selected will receive a response.
N.B L’emploi du masculin n’a d’autres fins que celle d’alléger le texte.